Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ah, kids...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Ah, kids... Empty
PostSubject: Ah, kids...   Ah, kids... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:45 pm

Craziest, cutest, loviest, embarassing, adorable or plain old wackiest thing your kid/s have done?
Back to top Go down
karent
Family
Family
karent

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Ah, kids... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, kids...   Ah, kids... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:55 pm

My adorable 2 yr old (at the time) angel threw a monstrous kicking and screaming temper tantrum in front of our entire church congregation while departing one Sunday. The message that week? Discipline!
Very embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
http://cashonlinefree.info
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Ah, kids... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, kids...   Ah, kids... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:58 pm

I can top that one. As I was writing a check at a hardware store, my son (was only about 2.5-3 yrs) slipped into the front window display and used the display toilet. One second he was beside me and the next he was on the toilet. LOL. Suffice to say, I had to purchase that toilet but he was very proud that he went to that toilet all by himself.
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Ah, kids... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, kids...   Ah, kids... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
I can top that one. As I was writing a check at a hardware store, my son (was only about 2.5-3 yrs) slipped into the front window display and used the display toilet. One second he was beside me and the next he was on the toilet. LOL. Suffice to say, I had to purchase that toilet but he was very proud that he went to that toilet all by himself.

LMAO!!!! Too funny!

My daughter and I were visiting a neighbor (who is a very devout Catholic--my family is not) and her little daughter and the two little ones were trying to figure out their next play date. My daughter thought the following Sunday morning would be perfect.

But my friend's daughter explained she would be attending Sunday School at the time my little one wanted to play. My daughter looked a bit nonplussed by that revelation and quietly confided to her friend, "Oh, we did that church thing a couple of times. It just didn't work out for us."

My friend (good sport that she is) couldn't stop laughing.

I personally wanted to crawl into the nearest hole and pull dirt up over myself.

Kids!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Ah, kids... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, kids...   Ah, kids... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Gotta love kids!
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Ah, kids... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, kids...   Ah, kids... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:31 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:

No way! I'd be so proud and embarrassed at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Ah, kids... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, kids...   Ah, kids... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:37 pm

I wish I would have gotten that toilet in the divorce.. it was more useful then the ex. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ah, kids... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, kids...   Ah, kids... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah, kids...
Page 1 of 1