Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Many Kids Do You Have?

Go down 
+35
queenbeeme2002
writermomichele
UNLIMITEDMONEYFROMHOME
Chellez
Ralph
shorty
wahmintn
cwilson26
momoftwins24
AimeeP
KelleyM
PokerQueen
LilyG
sag28
happymomof6
momov3
Poppet
LaneysMommy
Pink2KPrincessCut
cinna1
lawmcc11
Ravish30
Mama K
XxMyPrecious4xX
Godslittlegirl
Kara Missione
Biblet
stormy2500
lilbirdblue
$MoMMy$MoNey$
tamagin
msdmg
dazzzlingdani
Tiffany31
RedHatter
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

How Many Kids Do You Have? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:44 pm

How many kids do you guys have?

I have 1 daughter and 2 grandsons. They are the Apple of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Tiffany31
Family
Family

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:50 pm

I have four daughter ages 14,9,6 and 5
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:52 pm

I have 2 sons almost 8 and 4
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm

I had to get used to having boys, they are a different breed
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:57 pm

lol i dunno everyone tells me they are easier..i wanted a girl..matter of fact my last one they told me he was a girl..until he came out and wasn't lol..what a scene that was!
Back to top Go down
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:34 pm

I have two kids...my daughter is 11 and son is 3. And I say they are different, at least mine are. It's like night and day with them...my son is more like 2 or 3 kids in one, but he keeps me going!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Oh yes, my boys are always into something. It does not help that they are pranksters either.
Back to top Go down
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:10 pm

I have 2 girls also as you can probably tell by my avatar lol, 8 and 3.

But when I coach and I have more boys then girls, I just don't know what to do with the boys lol. I have found from coaching two teams this year u-6 and u-8 that on the u-6 team (ages 6 and under) the girls seem to have longer attention spans and easier to handle and on the u-8 team (ages 8 and under) the boys seem to be more into the game and easier to handle where the girls just want to chat between their selves lol. So I guess it evens out with age lol.

But when you are so use to girls like I am it takes some time for me to get use to the way boys operate lol
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:21 pm

I have 2 boys, ages 8 and 2 and they are pretty easy going. My 2-year-old is definitely a little more work than I remember his brother being when he was 2, but both are very similiar in personality, mannerisms, and interests, so it is pretty easy for them to play together and get along despite the age gap.

I've always wanted to have 1-2 boys & 1-2 girls, so I have my boys now......now I'd like some girls!!!! lol Not sure if that will ever happen but it's something I think about every now and then! We'll see! lol

What really made me laugh was the fact that as I was reading everyone else's posts in this thread, I noticed alot of you gals have spaced your children out pretty far like me! Tiffany31, dazzzlingdani, msdmg & tamagin! We all have several years between having the first and having the last! All my friends & family have really had all their kids one right after the next, and I always felt like the exception! :) But now I know that mommies everywhere are doing the same thing!!!! lol

And Dazzzlingdani, the same thing happened to my cousin! She had a son already and thought she was having a baby girl, until a baby boy came out!!! Of course "her" closet was filled with beautiful, little frilly dresses and the nursery was painted pink with girlie accents! She took it pretty hard at first. Needless to say, her husband was smart enough to have all the girlie dresses exchanged at the store for baby boy wear and the nursery painted to a more appropriate shade before she was released from the hospital! Whew..Talk about busy! I'm sure you had lots of re-arranging that you had to do too, dazzzling! You'll have to tell us about it! :)
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:31 pm

When my oldest grandson was 1 my daughter got up early one morning and found him sitting on the potty with the newspaper turned upside down. He is a very good artist.

My youngest grandson started talking and reading before he was 1 and before he could walk, I have never been able to get used to that, it just seemed so strange. I was at the computer with him in my lap when he was about 8 mos old, a Walmart ad was at the top of the screen and he said 'Walmart,' I almost fell over. He's been spelling a long time too, we did not know he could spell until we heard him spelling to himself.
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:37 pm

<<<<<<<
<<<<<<< As you can see...I have 2 little ones my girl will be 4 in Aug. and my little guy is 14 months now :)
Back to top Go down
stormy2500
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:14 pm

I have 3 kids. My oldest daughter is 9, my other daughter is 2 and my son is 4 1/2 months.

My oldest daughter was so easy - never got in to anything, told her no she stopped. Not my 2 year old - you tell her no and she laughs at you. She has already got the complete mischief look down and nothing is safe. (She is really like her dad).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my son either ends up more like me - laid back, easy going - and not so much like my husband - hyper and always stressed out. :)
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:37 pm

stormy2500 wrote:
I have 3 kids. My oldest daughter is 9, my other daughter is 2 and my son is 4 1/2 months.

My oldest daughter was so easy - never got in to anything, told her no she stopped. Not my 2 year old - you tell her no and she laughs at you. She has already got the complete mischief look down and nothing is safe. (She is really like her dad).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my son either ends up more like me - laid back, easy going - and not so much like my husband - hyper and always stressed out. :)

Your baby reminds me of this baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_U7TXqwCJc
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Everyone's kids sound adoreable! I love reading about them.

I have one daughter named Eva who is 5 months old. She enjoys babbling, eating, tasting everything, ripping out hair, and sitting on her own (her newest talent). She looks like her daddy and is larger than 98% of the babies her age in height, weight, and head circumference, so says the doc. Makes sense, since mommy is six feet tall. :P
Back to top Go down
Kara Missione
Family
Family

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:05 pm

We have 2 boys,Lorenzo,11 and Zachery Joseph,2.
They are very different personalities!
Lorenzo is very laidback and easy going.
Zachery is non-stop and very subborn!!
Yes they don't stop ever,I collapse into bed each night,LOL
And I want another baby!
They aremy world :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.retire-with-travel.com
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Wow...that is great...

I have three boys...(my three sons) Laughing
One is 25, one is 20 and my baby boy is 13.

Loved having babies, loving it even more having grown men....well...actually...I don't ever think they actually grow up...they just get bigger. lol!
Back to top Go down
XxMyPrecious4xX
Family
Family
XxMyPrecious4xX

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 am

I have 4 children, their ages are 8,7,5,4. (3 boys and 1 girl) king queen king king
Back to top Go down
Mama K
Family
Family
Mama K

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:36 pm

I have 2 girls (5, 3) and a boy (1).
Back to top Go down
http://greenpockets.wordpress.com
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:58 pm

$MoMMy$MoNey$ wrote:

What really made me laugh was the fact that as I was reading everyone else's posts in this thread, I noticed alot of you gals have spaced your children out pretty far like me! Tiffany31, dazzzlingdani, msdmg & tamagin! We all have several years between having the first and having the last! All my friends & family have really had all their kids one right after the next, and I always felt like the exception! :) But now I know that mommies everywhere are doing the same thing!!!! lol

Mine weren't done on purpose like that lol it just takes me about 4 years to get pregnant, I have been trying to have another one since my youngest turned 1. But I have noticed a lot more people do have them further apart these days. I am hoping to have 2 more but if I ever get to have another one I am not waiting a year to start trying lol. I would like them just a little closer in age maybe they could play together or something, seems like my two are so far apart in age all they do is fight :|
Back to top Go down
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Kara Missione wrote:
We have 2 boys,Lorenzo,11 and Zachery Joseph,2.
They are very different personalities!
Lorenzo is very laidback and easy going.
Zachery is non-stop and very subborn!!
Yes they don't stop ever,I collapse into bed each night,LOL
And I want another baby!
They aremy world :-)

My two are the same way my oldest was always pretty laid back and easy going and my youngest is a wild child lol and I want 2 more so what the heck is wrong with us :P
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Looks like we've all done our part in repopulating ourselves! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ravish30
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 pm

We have 1 daughter who is 22 yrs old...she will be 23 tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://my.tupperware.com/Ravish30
lawmcc11
Family
Family
lawmcc11

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:09 pm

I have 1 daughter named Alyssa,who is 6mths old she loves giving kisses, roaring like her toy lion, knocking everything off of her changing table, eating everything in site and pulling out everyone's hair. You gotta love em' at that age
Back to top Go down
cinna1
Family
Family

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:48 pm

I have three kids two boys and 1 girl, ages 23, 14, and 11.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:29 pm

I have two teenage daughters. They'll be 14 and 13 this year. My fiance doesn't have any children so in a year or two we will be planning to have 1 or 2 more. I know that I'm crazy because there will be such a gap between my children, but oh well. I'm still a youngster, at least I'll have the girls to help me. They'll love that! *snicker*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Many Kids Do You Have?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next