Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New section to add suggestions for the site

Go down 
+3
Godslittlegirl
titan
Mafia Princess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

New section to add suggestions for the site Empty
PostSubject: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:51 am

If you want to see new folders added or new chat rooms, please request. We will certainly consider suggestions to make your experience even better.
Back to top Go down
titan
Family
Family

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:05 am

something to cater to non US. Theres a fantastic and extensive list of companies here but its rather demoralising going through and realising that none of them will accept outside the US.
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:06 am

Just an idea....I don't know how this would fly....but....
I think a "kidpreneur" folder would be nice.

There are many kids who like to make stuff....my son actually loves to make jewelry......I know some one else whose child loves to paint...maybe we can give our children an avenue to sell their stuff. Not expensive...like maybe make it like a store that you can't go above X amout of dollars........

This way if we have children who are interested in selling their stuff....it would give them an avenue to do that....while encouraging them as well. I know selling over the intenet is tricky...but.....it was just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:09 am

titan wrote:
something to cater to non US. Theres a fantastic and extensive list of companies here but its rather demoralising going through and realising that none of them will accept outside the US.

I'm working on expanding to Canada and the UK and hope to have more links/leads for that. Keep yelling at me to do that!
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:37 pm

YESSS, PLEASE EXPAND THE INTERNATIONAL FOLDER.

Thank you, I'm done yelling now...:P
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Yes Aimee. You are my project. But I will find you eggs, lots and lots of work at home eggs.
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:47 pm

Godslittlegirl wrote:
Just an idea....I don't know how this would fly....but....
I think a "kidpreneur" folder would be nice.

There are many kids who like to make stuff....my son actually loves to make jewelry......I know some one else whose child loves to paint...maybe we can give our children an avenue to sell their stuff. Not expensive...like maybe make it like a store that you can't go above X amout of dollars........

This way if we have children who are interested in selling their stuff....it would give them an avenue to do that....while encouraging them as well. I know selling over the intenet is tricky...but.....it was just a thought.

Not saying there shouldn't be a spot here BUT you should sign up for an etsy account and let your son sell his art.... www.etsy.com

I would be interested in seeing what he does...I'm all about the handmade and made in the USA stuff.
I buy my jewelry from etsy :)
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
Yes Aimee. You are my project. But I will find you eggs, lots and lots of work at home eggs.

Then of course, we'll get down and boogie afro
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Thanks ren...that is a great site...never knew it existed...you learn something new everday... thanx
Back to top Go down
nadagg
Family
Family
nadagg

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:54 pm

I would recommend a folder for "get paid to sites." I do a number of them and would be able to point those that are interested in the right direction.

It is obviously not a lot of money but a little extra here and there is very helpful (some offer money and some offer giftcards to place: restaurants, target, etc.). Of course I would only recommend using the ones I have been using, as there are a lot of scams out there.
Back to top Go down
nadagg
Family
Family
nadagg

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:57 pm

ok just kidding! i found it on the forum... oops!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:59 pm

We do have our GPT but it was under referral programs so I renamed the forum for it.
Back to top Go down
morgansmom
Family
Family
morgansmom

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 am

I would like to recommend an Arbonne folder. That is a business opportunity but it would include the Canada, Australia and UK folks as well as US. Not to mention what a great product it is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leeanncassingham.myarbonne.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 am

what type of business op is it?
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:35 am

Cosmetics....I think.
Back to top Go down
morgansmom
Family
Family
morgansmom

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:54 am

Arbonne sells cosmetics but that is not the main focus for the company. It is more of a health and wellness based business. The products are botanically based. We sell anything from vitamins to anti-aging products to make-up to spa based products. There is a multitude of items to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 am

Added new folder under Home Biz Ops
Back to top Go down
morgansmom
Family
Family
morgansmom

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:06 am

Thank you!!! cheer spinning thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New section to add suggestions for the site   New section to add suggestions for the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New section to add suggestions for the site
Page 1 of 1