Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another suggestion...or maybe question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmaLemonade
Family
Family
EmmaLemonade

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-01

another suggestion...or maybe question Empty
PostSubject: another suggestion...or maybe question   another suggestion...or maybe question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:24 am

Let's see if i can say this clearly LOL Is there a way to make it so that it alerts you by email when there is an addition to a thread you have answered or want to follow. I know with some other sites you can choose to be alerted by email when new posts get added to something you have answered or just chosen to follow. Or is that already possible and I just haven't figured out how to do it?
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...or maybe question   another suggestion...or maybe question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:09 am

To the right of where you type replies it says in red "Watcht this topic for replies" Simply click that and it will email you when replies are posted.
Back to top Go down
EmmaLemonade
Family
Family
EmmaLemonade

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...or maybe question   another suggestion...or maybe question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
To the right of where you type replies it says in red "Watcht this topic for replies" Simply click that and it will email you when replies are posted.

Do you mean this box right here that I am typing into? If so I am totally embarassed because I don't see it at all....I have made this screen bigger and scrolled up and down and I don't see what your talking about....

Nevermind, I found it. It isn't on this page, its on the page before you start replying LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...or maybe question   another suggestion...or maybe question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another suggestion...or maybe question
Page 1 of 1