Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!

Go down 
+9
pinkbutterfly
lilbirdblue
LadyCubsFan
tam2005
cyndilouwhoo
msqueenmB
Mafia Princess
$MoMMy$MoNey$
momov3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:33 pm

I am so excited about this thread! It's so hard to lose weight when there's no support system in place.

We can cheer each other on!

Yay team!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:51 pm

I ate my salad for supper.. it was very good
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:08 am

Momov3: Congrats on losing another 3 lbs this week! You're down 7 lbs. in just 2 weeks! That is awesome! I am sooo happy for you!
The jumping jacks are really paying off! :bounce: lol

cyndilouwhoo: I'm excited about this folder too! It's great to have support when you need it and to support others when they need support too! An interchange of encouragement goes a long ways! :star:

Look forward to losing weight with all of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:04 am

Mafia Princess wrote:
Wait... you don't know how to ride a bike?

No I don't! I grew up in NYC in a condominium community where no pike riding, rollerskating or walking in the grass was permitted. It was to maintain the peaceful ambiance....

So, my parents never bought one. When I moved to New Jersey (14 years old) my dad bought me a bike, but I fell a couple of times and gave up. Never have gotten back on a bike. The sad thing is...my kids have to wait for daddy to practice riding..I am no help...lol
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:05 am

Mafia Princess wrote:
I ate my salad for supper.. it was very good

Good for you Kim! I had spaghetti with whole wheat pasta and homemade sauce...
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

I was busted by hubby sitting here at 7:30 am eating lasagna. Yeah I think I need an intervention and no more soda
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Went to WW this morning and found I lost 5.25 pounds! Yay!!!!

Goals for this week: Use my shiny new pedometer to track my walking and activity and continue to strictly follow my diet.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:44 pm

2:43pm --- the lasagna is calling my name.. must resist that big cheesy piece of calories.
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:17 am

Cyndi!!! That is awesome!! Good for you!!! MP....you better resist! I know you can! You are stronger than that piece of lasagna!!

MP....let's see if you can go one week without soda...up for the challenge??
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:18 am

If I went one week without soda, this board would not longer be friendly. I'd be cyber biting people, if the headache from withdrawl didn't kill me
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:24 am

Status Check!! Status Check!!

I had a another not so good week. I was so stressed about my daughter, so I didn't excercise much, but I didn't eat any chocolate either...weird. It was hot again this week and I wasnt able to walk early in the mornings (it was 85 at 6am for 3 days straight!!) Because I got out of the "routine" I didn't excercise much.

My goal is to lose 85 pounds.

Week 1
weight to lose = 2lbs
weight lost= 4lbs!!

Week 2
weight to lose= 2 pounds
weight lost 3 lbs!!

Week 3
weight to lose= 3 pounds
weight lost=1pound ( I do not know how)

What I will do:
I will drink 8 glasses of water each day
I will park farther out in every parking lot I go to (even if its hot!).
I will wake up 10 min early and stretch.
I will walk for at least 30 minutes around my neighborhood in the morning 1st thing before kids wake up.
I will do 60 (complete, hands clapping) jumping jacks every day 2x's a day.
I will eat chocolate only 1 time this week!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:27 am

Okay time for me to make my serious goals now
  • Weight to lose 75 lbs

I resolve to drink 6 glasses of water a day this week (or some soymilk) and reduce to one soda per day.
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:32 am

Yay! I am happy that you are committing yourself! LOL I know you can do it!!

1 soda per day? How many were you drinking MP?
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:31 am

Mafia Princess wrote:
Okay time for me to make my serious goals now
  • Weight to lose 75 lbs

I resolve to drink 6 glasses of water a day this week (or some soymilk) and reduce to one soda per day.

Yay!!!! Congrats MP!! Just cutting out the soda will make a huge difference.

I went totally cold turkey on the soda last week and have had NONE since starting my diet. I think that alone accounts for much of the weight loss.

Soda is :evil: Calories that are completely devoid of any nutrition whatsoever. If I could control my consumption I'd work it into my diet because I really like a cold soda sometimes.

So it's H20. If I really need the caffeine I'll make ice tea with lemon. I read somewhere there's a lot of caffeine in regular tea.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 am

It varies from 3-6, but I don't drink coffee and that's over an 18 hr day
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
It varies from 3-6, but I don't drink coffee and that's over an 18 hr day

Wow! Well in that case cutting down to 1 soada a day is a great start. How about a low cal energy drink or vitamin supplement for energy?
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:25 pm

I think one soda a day is great....you should treat yourself :)....makes it easier to stay on track...ya know.
Back to top Go down
msqueenmB
Hitman
Hitman
msqueenmB

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:59 pm

have anyone tried Barry's Bootcamp?? look interesting....
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:08 pm

What is Barry's Bootcamp? I have Yoga Booty Ballet and it's a blast but I just never do it
Back to top Go down
msqueenmB
Hitman
Hitman
msqueenmB

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:39 am

Mafia Princess wrote:
What is Barry's Bootcamp? I have Yoga Booty Ballet and it's a blast but I just never do it

Sorry- heres the link..

http://barrysbootcamp.com/

I seen it on tv and it looks like it would get the job done
Back to top Go down
pinkbutterfly
Mafioso
Mafioso
pinkbutterfly

Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:18 am

I need to lose about 40 pounds and I must admit since I started drinking the seven plus (about a month ago) I have lost 10 pounds!!! Its great because it is so good for me and I feel so much better. It suppresses appetite. I have a HUGE apetite!!! LOL It has helped me so much and now if I just combine it with exercise....maybe I could reach my goal a lot quicker!

Good Luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:35 pm

pinkbutterfly wrote:
I need to lose about 40 pounds and I must admit since I started drinking the seven plus (about a month ago) I have lost 10 pounds!!! Its great because it is so good for me and I feel so much better. It suppresses appetite. I have a HUGE apetite!!! LOL It has helped me so much and now if I just combine it with exercise....maybe I could reach my goal a lot quicker!

Good Luck everyone!

Yay!!! cheers So awesome and congrats!!!!

You don't realize how important water is (just in general, never mind when you are trying to lose weight) until you make it a habit to start drinking the proper amount.

I don't get why I haven't made drinking water a part of my daily life. It isn't as if it tastes bad or I dislike drinking water or anything like that.

I just don't seem to want to make time for it.

So here's a question:

Why is it so hard for all of us to make sure we drink our water? :?:
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:43 pm

The thing with the 7+ is you only drink an ounce a day too.
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:49 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
The thing with the 7+ is you only drink an ounce a day too.

Ohhhhh...I thought Pinkbutterfly meant 7+ of WATER. lolol. My bad! Embarassed

So what's the 7+?

PS--I still want to know why people don't drink water!
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 am

I forgot to mention I lost another 1 3/4 pounds yesterday for a total of 7 pounds in the last two weeks.

Probably would have lost more but I gave myself permission to eat clamshack onion rings on Fathers Day. Laughing

Still drinking my water. I am not happy with my level of physical activity though. :cry:

I have a ton more energy I just don't seem to have the initiative to get out there and start doing anything with it.

Has anybody got any tips to share to get me moving? Besides a cattle prod I mean? Laughing

My pedometer is brand new and it is already gathering dust!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!   Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Stop Talking and Lose Weight!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next