Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Many Kids Do You Have?

Go down 
+35
queenbeeme2002
writermomichele
UNLIMITEDMONEYFROMHOME
Chellez
Ralph
shorty
wahmintn
cwilson26
momoftwins24
AimeeP
KelleyM
PokerQueen
LilyG
sag28
happymomof6
momov3
Poppet
LaneysMommy
Pink2KPrincessCut
cinna1
lawmcc11
Ravish30
Mama K
XxMyPrecious4xX
Godslittlegirl
Kara Missione
Biblet
stormy2500
lilbirdblue
$MoMMy$MoNey$
tamagin
msdmg
dazzzlingdani
Tiffany31
RedHatter
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LaneysMommy
Family
Family

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-27

How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:33 pm

I have 1 daughter who is 9 months. She is a handful but also a lot of fun. We are undecided about whether we will be having anymore.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Family
Family

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:46 am

We have one son who just turned 18 :(

He is a great kid! Highly intelligent, an artist, as well as an intuitive empath like his mom:)

Moon
www.blog.psychic-wisdom.net
www.psychic-wisdom.net
www.ask1radio.com
Back to top Go down
http://psychic-wisdom.net
Kara Missione
Family
Family

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:13 pm

tamagin wrote:
Kara Missione wrote:
We have 2 boys,Lorenzo,11 and Zachery Joseph,2.
They are very different personalities!
Lorenzo is very laidback and easy going.
Zachery is non-stop and very subborn!!
Yes they don't stop ever,I collapse into bed each night,LOL
And I want another baby!
They aremy world :-)

My two are the same way my oldest was always pretty laid back and easy going and my youngest is a wild child lol and I want 2 more so what the heck is wrong with us :P

Hubby keeps saying "Well the next baby can't be as rowdy as ZJ"
Lol,that is tempting fate I think Laughing
Kids are so tiring but such a huge blessing :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.retire-with-travel.com
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 am

I have 3 girls.....6, 4, 1

My husband is praying....literally for twin boys...literally.

He needs some testosterone in the house!!!
Back to top Go down
happymomof6
Family
Family
happymomof6

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Wow, I guess I'm the only one here with a basketball team. LOL I have 6. 5 of my own and 1 step daughter. That would be 3 girls and 3 boys. The girl ages are 14,14, and 8. The boys are 6,2,1. :bball:
Back to top Go down
stormy2500
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:45 pm

RedHatter wrote:
stormy2500 wrote:
I have 3 kids. My oldest daughter is 9, my other daughter is 2 and my son is 4 1/2 months.

My oldest daughter was so easy - never got in to anything, told her no she stopped. Not my 2 year old - you tell her no and she laughs at you. She has already got the complete mischief look down and nothing is safe. (She is really like her dad).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my son either ends up more like me - laid back, easy going - and not so much like my husband - hyper and always stressed out. :)

Your baby reminds me of this baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_U7TXqwCJc

OMG!!! My 2 year old does the exact same thing!!! There is a jewelry store that we go to at the mall to get my ring cleaned and the sales lady always comments on how my daughter always glares at her. lol!
Back to top Go down
sag28
Hitman
Hitman
sag28

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 am

i have two kiddos. my daughter will be 6 in sept. and my son just turned 4 two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:53 pm

happymomof6 wrote:
Wow, I guess I'm the only one here with a basketball team. LOL I have 6. 5 of my own and 1 step daughter. That would be 3 girls and 3 boys. The girl ages are 14,14, and 8. The boys are 6,2,1. :bball:

That sound wonderful! I would love 3 and 3.
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:27 am

I have 4 boys ages, 12, 10, 8 and 6.
Back to top Go down
PokerQueen
Family
Family
PokerQueen

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:26 am

I have three BOYS and they are a handfull. steven is 6,christian is about to turn 2 and israel is 6 months.? They are all different in their own unique way.. Rolling Eyes My mommy duties never end! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KelleyM
Family
Family

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:38 pm

I have four kids here. 16, 15, 10 and 2.

Two teens and one soon to be teen and a terrible 2, yeah my hands are very full.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:40 am

Whoa! It's a kid frenzy in here. I'll jump in too: I have a 9 month old little girl, named Monica. Getting to be quite active, I tell ya, but I'm loving every milasecond of it!!! The one thing that gets on my last nerve, and something we can't get rid off ( :x ), is all the free advice on discipline, food, and general child raising issues. Some is most welcome, but most is just annoying. Why does everyone assume that first time mommies are idiots??? I read the pregnancy bible "What to Expect When You're Expecting", and felt totally prepared. And I think I've done a pretty good job. My daughter is awesome, super friendly and everyone just adores her. How did you guys deal with the advice issue?
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:58 am

I have three boys

25, 20, and 12.....

My 12yr old is homeschooled...and that is what keeps me home now. My two oldest have moved out...and I am holding on tight to my baby...who claims he is never moving out....

Yeah...that's what they all say... :(
Back to top Go down
momoftwins24
Family
Family
momoftwins24

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:41 pm

I have two sets of twins girls. They are 5 (will be 6 in a few days) and 3. Love them to death but they are a handful at times!!! But I don't know what I would do without them. Now my secret is out everyone knows why I NEED a work at home job LOL!!
Back to top Go down
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:34 pm

AimeeP wrote:
Whoa! It's a kid frenzy in here. I'll jump in too: I have a 9 month old little girl, named Monica. Getting to be quite active, I tell ya, but I'm loving every milasecond of it!!! The one thing that gets on my last nerve, and something we can't get rid off ( :x ), is all the free advice on discipline, food, and general child raising issues. Some is most welcome, but most is just annoying. Why does everyone assume that first time mommies are idiots??? I read the pregnancy bible "What to Expect When You're Expecting", and felt totally prepared. And I think I've done a pretty good job. My daughter is awesome, super friendly and everyone just adores her. How did you guys deal with the advice issue?

The advice never ends I just got use to it after awhile but what really gets me is when someone without kids offers advise :x I just say ok and walk away, it does no good to argue with people like that.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:36 pm

See, Tammy gets the pain! Thanks Tammy.
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:05 am

No kids of my own but I have a 19 year old stepson, a 20 year old nephew, and an 11 year old niece. Yes I am turning 28 in 2 days and I have a 19 year old stepson! My husband is 39! Age is just a number to me.

My nephew and his girlfriend just had a baby girl in June. Her name is Jordan. I don't get to see her often but she looks just like my sister and my nephew!

My niece will be 12 in September and she is a wild one already! I hope that girl tames down!

I hope to have kids someday but I have an infertility problem and I have to take fertility drugs to get pregnant. I can't afford the pills right now so we quit trying until things get better financially!

Oh and I have 2 nephews on my husbands side as well. His brother and wife have a 4 year old boy and a 3 month old baby boy.

And I have 5 dogs and 3 cats! Those are my kids for now! :)
Back to top Go down
http://cwilson26.blogspot.com
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:31 am

cwilson26 wrote:

I hope to have kids someday but I have an infertility problem and I have to take fertility drugs to get pregnant. I can't afford the pills right now so we quit trying until things get better financially!

Fertility drugs can be very expensive. A friend of mine who suffers from P.C.O.S. has had a difficult time trying to conceive in the 5 years that her and her husband have been married. With the high cost of fertility drugs she knew that there was little that they could afford to do to try to get pregnant......until the doctor told them about Wal-Mart offering very low-cost generic fertility medication. I don't know much about it other than the fact that it did work for them.....rather quickly to say the least! :) I have actually read that a 30-month supply can run anywhere from $24- $30 (without insurance!). Not bad! Definitely much more affordable than other fertility medication! Anyways, my friend is now 22 weeks pregnant and is doing well. She's happy that an affordable medication was made available to her. Just wanted to throw that thought out there for anyone who didn't know Wal-Mart offered fertility drugs. :)

Last edited by $MoMMy$MoNey$ on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :))
Back to top Go down
wahmintn
Family
Family

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:38 am

Mom to 3 here one girl and two boys, 10, 7, and 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.KnoxWahm.com
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:41 am

$MoMMy$MoNey$ wrote:
cwilson26 wrote:

Fertility drugs can be very expensive. A friend of mine who suffers from P.C.O.S. has had a difficult time trying to conceive in the 5 years that her and her husband have been married. With the high cost of fertility drugs she knew that there was little that they could afford to do to try to get pregnant......until the doctor told them about Wal-Mart offering very low-cost generic fertility medication. I don't know much about it other than the fact that it did work for them.....rather quickly to say the least! :) I have actually read that a 30-month supply can run anywhere from $24- $30 (without insurance!). Not bad! Definitely much more affordable than other fertility medication! Anyways, my friend is now 22 weeks pregnant and is doing well. She's happy that an affordable medication was made available to her. Just wanted to throw that thought out there for anyone who didn't know Wal-Mart offered fertility drugs. :)

Yes I have P.C.O.S too. I have been trying to get pregnant since I was 19. I was paying around $40 a month for generic Clomid and they didn't even help me. I will check out Wal-Mart's generic brand. Thanks for letting me know! :)
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:01 pm

You're welcome, cwilson26! I was paying over $60 month (with insurance) for the oral contraceptive pill that I take......crazy, I know! Then I found out that Wal-Mart offers a generic birth control pill for only $4 a month...grant it, there is no generic available for the over-priced pill that I was taking, but the generic one that Wal-Mart offers is very comparable to the expensive one. How's that for $54 a month savings.....about $650 savings a year!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Yeah I never thought of Wal-Mart and should have because my mom and dad get their generic prescriptions there. I am definitely going to look into it. I would like to have a couple of kids. I want 1 of each! :)
Back to top Go down
shorty
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:32 am

I have 3 children on their own 8 grandkids and 1 great grandson.
Back to top Go down
Ralph
Family
Family

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:36 pm

i have 3 kids and 3 step-children, mine are 2 boys 14 and 12 and a girl 10 then my step kids are 2 boys 21 and 15 and a girl 19

i have been married now to my wife for 10 yrs and can honestly say after helping raise her kids as well as mine that YES girls are way easier to raise then boys ! but with that said it then takes a 360* turn around when they become TEENAGERS lmao ! way more to worry about when girls turn TEEN !
Back to top Go down
Chellez
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Chellez

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:00 pm

I have one son, who just turn 3. Have no intentions of having anymore. Greatest thing is being a parent.
Back to top Go down
http://peddlerskitchen.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=621
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Kids Do You Have?   How Many Kids Do You Have? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Many Kids Do You Have?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next