Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com

Go down 
+29
celestew84
rhinog
slouise
Ethel975
$MoMMy$MoNey$
Navaflaire
dumbdumb
Atlantis1985
Supergirl9801
steppysteph
angeleyes3106
logansquare2212
gemgirl70
msdmg
queenbeeme2002
anw2408
brjones30
skardykatz
kate
msmom22000
Chellez
Pink2KPrincessCut
no1mom
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Spinelli
TinaLynnLove
Mafia Princess
cyndilouwhoo
Bookeesmom
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Empty
PostSubject: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:57 pm

http://www.text4answers.com/

If you are interested in becoming an AskByText agent and earning money by researching and answering questions for our customers, please contact us and tell us why you would be great for the job!

http://kgb.com/home.html

http://myhelpa.com/
You'll need 'Voice over Internet' (VoIP) software to take MyHelpa calls.
No VoIP software installed? Why not start downloading?
We recommend Gizmo software - download it for free here: Gizmo Project.
Sorry, Skype is not compatible yet

unresearched but look like good prospects. I have a response from the first one already. Going to send in my application and wait til they have a need for me. HTH's all us ChaCha people and others. sunny
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:09 pm

I just read on the text4answers.com site - Applying to be an agent? - Due to a recent posting on a work-from-home forum, we have received an overwhelming number of applications in the last few days. As such, we regret that we are no longer accepting any new applications at this time
Back to top Go down
TinaLynnLove
TinaLynnLove

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Bummer....
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Must have just missed it.. typical of my day
Back to top Go down
Spinelli
Family
Family

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:56 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
Must have just missed it.. typical of my day
That's okay, we know you work hard. Thanks for posting it anyway because I didn't even know it existed! spinning thank you
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:01 pm

I didn't find these awesome leads - Bookeesmom did.. big thanks to her!
Back to top Go down
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Family
Family

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:45 am

The kgb one is actively recruiting unhappy ChaCha people. I think they're still taking apps.
Back to top Go down
no1mom
Family
Family
no1mom

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:16 am

I sent them an email and got a reply that they would send me application info in the next couple of days. Then I got another email telling me that they are sending me a free t-shirt with their logo on it. That sounded kinda' weird, but who knows? We'll see..... :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 am

Thanks MP for fixing my mistake. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 am

I just added something I saw on the site was all. no mistakes
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:29 am

Ok now on my helpa.com it asks you to download Gizmo vs. Skype. I am not familiar with them although I have seen them referenced and heard of them. So can anyone help me with this? Is Gizmo okay to download like they suggest on the my helpa.com site? Does anyone know about this? Please assist me if you have this downloaded already. I am getting Voip from Time Warner next week which should work but if Gizmo works I may not use Time Warner.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:31 am

I've had Gizmo before and they are legit, they are pretty similar to skype and Grand Central.
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:47 am

Pink2KPrincessCut wrote:
I've had Gizmo before and they are legit, they are pretty similar to skype and Grand Central.
Thanks so much for that response.
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:50 am

You can also go here in researching these sort of jobs.
Now its wikipedia so understand that it is info given by humans not always pros (like me) at this job search stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_search
If you scroll down there is a listing of places that offer service like ChaCha. Some are repeats of the ones above but there are others. I sent an email to questionmania.com although they charge the customers for answers which is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chellez
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Chellez

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:57 am

Ok, where do you apply for myhelpa? I clicked on the jobs link, but the jobs there are IT jobs.
Back to top Go down
http://peddlerskitchen.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=621
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Chellez wrote:
Ok, where do you apply for myhelpa? I clicked on the jobs link, but the jobs there are IT jobs.

Scroll down to the middle option of "Helpa Sign Up". HTH's
Back to top Go down
msmom22000
Family
Family

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm

OMG!! I just got the t-shirt from KGB. Fedex dropped it off. That was extremely fast.

It just says KGB_ on the front and then has KGB on the one sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:42 pm

You are kidding me? that was fast!!
Back to top Go down
msmom22000
Family
Family

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm

The doorbell rang and when I opened the door, I saw a fedex package and thought it was my son's phone charger. I threw the package at him and told him his charger was here. Well, he looked at the package and said, nope, it's a t-shirt for you.
Hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Spinelli
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
I didn't find these awesome leads - Bookeesmom did.. big thanks to her!
Oops! Thanks Bookeesmom! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Sending her some candy to thank her. Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com AA020043
Back to top Go down
Spinelli
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:53 pm

I've sent emails to two so far...keeping my fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
kate
Family
Family

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 am

Wow, I hope they email me back and tell me they're going to send me a shirt (assuming that's a sign you're hired!).
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:04 pm

Ooooh Candy?! Thanks MP!

I had sent a post to kgb via their website and their "contact us" link and no reply but I saw where the owner or manager posted on workplacelikehome to email him and I did that last night. I got a reply this morning to wait and they would be back with me shortly. It was interesting the subject of the email was "Special Agents". I like that.

I am happy for everyone that gets any of these positions. I really can't take credit for them though. I got them off other sites. I have not researched them either so go carefully, although they appear to be legit but we know how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next