Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com

Go down 
+29
celestew84
rhinog
slouise
Ethel975
$MoMMy$MoNey$
Navaflaire
dumbdumb
Atlantis1985
Supergirl9801
steppysteph
angeleyes3106
logansquare2212
gemgirl70
msdmg
queenbeeme2002
anw2408
brjones30
skardykatz
kate
msmom22000
Chellez
Pink2KPrincessCut
no1mom
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Spinelli
TinaLynnLove
Mafia Princess
cyndilouwhoo
Bookeesmom
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
angeleyes3106
Family
Family

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:56 am

It is talking to people...they call in w/ questions... you provide the answers. That is why you need gizmo5 to participate. HTH : )
Back to top Go down
Supergirl9801
Family
Family

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: add another one   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:07 pm

Add weegy.com to that list too :)
Back to top Go down
Atlantis1985
Family
Family
Atlantis1985

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:05 pm

I applied for weegy thanks
Back to top Go down
steppysteph
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 am

In weegy, do you have to be a real expert on something? Or is it ok if you can do some research and then answer?
Back to top Go down
Atlantis1985
Family
Family
Atlantis1985

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:23 am

I'm trying it out right now, I'm confused on how it works. And I didn't know that kgb was formerly Infonxx. Was that a calling center?
Back to top Go down
dumbdumb
Family
Family

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Supergirl9801 wrote:
Add weegy.com to that list too :)

How do you sign up for this position? Is kgb hiring yet?

Thanks
Jo
Back to top Go down
Supergirl9801
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:01 pm

check out the other thread about weegy or you can also check out workplacelikehome.com for more info on it too.
Back to top Go down
Navaflaire
Family
Family
Navaflaire

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Help. I found out recently that myhelpa is still hiring (heads up) and when I go to fill out my information it is asking for a voip number, but it should appear as an email address. I am not familiar with this and was wondering if someone can help instead of signing up for Gizmo. Can someone tell me if this is the only way to work for them is through Gizmo? help
Back to top Go down
Supergirl9801
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:09 pm

You have to have voip software like the one they recommend gizmo..you can download it and use it free i believe. Once you do that you can dial ** to get your voip number and type it in. Then they'll call you and ask you to enter a pin number and do a test run of helping answer a question...mine was about ingredients for making 16 pancakes. You need a usb headset. I applied and I'm now I'm waiting to hear back.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Anyone just get an email from KGB about a beta test? They selected a small group to participate and I'm wondering if anyone else is in? Thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
Ethel975
Family
Family

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:03 pm

I haven't posted before, but I got the invite too! woohoo
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:13 pm

Congrats Ethel975!
Welcome! Glad you decided to post!!!!! :)
I'm happy to hear from someone else who just got the email. Are you going to participate in the beta test? Sounds like good money for a few hours of practice stuff! money
WhooooooHoooooo is right!!!! :0

ola
Back to top Go down
slouise
Family
Family

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:06 pm

Have text4awnsers started yet? I sent in my application etc and was told Id hear from someone when i could start but nothing yet?
Back to top Go down
Ethel975
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Thanks for the welcome!!

I am most definitely going to participate, lol. It's definitely a great offer! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Myhelpa sent out an email that they are not going to continue. it is on another thread on here.
Back to top Go down
rhinog
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Kgb:

Hi all,
I was on Monster.com and found a position for special agent in my area, so I applied and they called me today! Well anyway they told me the job was answering text questions from people on their cellphone. I was told it was a direct hire position and apparently its called Kgb. Not sure if it is the same company, but will keep you posted. They also pay hourly.

Ramona Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 pm

RE: KGB Update

Hey everyone! KGB conducted their 1st Beta Test yesterday after a random selection of 20 applicants were chosen. The training went really well and it allowed us the opportunity to utilize the KGB system and provide quality feedback on the user-friendliness of the system.

There are a series of conference calls taking place today for the participants in the group and we just completed the first one a few minutes ago. The feedback on the system was very positive and the Director & the Chief of Agents both are very interested in making the system as user-friendly as possible. They really seemed to value everyone's input and I am really impressed with how great the first launch went yesterday! The communication from the company has been fantastic. Everyone that has applied with them probably will agree with that statement. Oh....and can't forget the free t-shirts! That was a nice gesture too! :)
Once everything gets up and running, I think this is going to be a great company to work for! Anyone else have feedback that participated in the beta?
(Ethel975.....Anything to add? lol :)
group
Back to top Go down
celestew84
Family
Family
celestew84

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Are they still hiring? I applied but all i got was an email about the beta survey. Nothing yet in terms of applications and such.
Back to top Go down
Guardian1
Family
Family

Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:28 pm

I have applied for the job but have got no response or no tshirt. Did I do something wrong? crying
Back to top Go down
Ethel975
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:33 pm

I agree with everything you said!

Everyone with KGB is so friendly and supportive. It was an amazing experience. They really listened to what we had to say. I can't remember the last time I worked with a company this wonderful. During testing PJ sent a message saying "Great job!" I can't remember the last time I heard that from someone. I love having direct contact with the Chief of Agents while working!

I really think they are going to be a company that raises the bar for at-home workers!

As far as I know, they are still hiring. They said they will be doing more beta testing with larger groups. They just wanted to do the initial testing with a small group so they could use that feedback to improve things for the next round of testing.

ETA: Guardian1-did you send an email to specialagents@kgb.com? If so, I would try again if you didn't at least get an automated message. Good luck!

Last edited by Ethel975 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:35 pm

celestew84 wrote:
Are they still hiring? I applied but all i got was an email about the beta survey. Nothing yet in terms of applications and such.

Celestew84: I think that is probably due to the fact that they are in beta right now. I would just sit tight and I'm sure we will continue to be updated on everything as updates become available. It's great that you participated in the survey. I'm not sure if you got an email today from the Director of Social Media- Thomas Falconer.....but here are the results from the survey.

Thomas Falconer responded: Some of you received an email from me a few weeks back about a survey we conducted on your experiences as at-home agents. Thanks again to those who responded to the survey; of the 650 or so we sent out, a whopping 75% were completed and returned to us. Here are some results:

90% of respondents have experience as at-home agents
75% are very satisfied with their work as at-home agents
50% of you work more than 20 hours a week
90% of respondents are female

Last edited by $MoMMy$MoNey$ on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:41 pm

Guardian1 wrote:
I have applied for the job but have got no response or no tshirt. Did I do something wrong? crying

Guardian1: No, you didn't do anything wrong!!! Again, the company is still in beta and they haven't actually done any formal hiring yet. Some of us got t-shirts, some didn't. Some of us received the survey, some didn't. Some completed it, some didn't. Some of us were selected for the beta test, some were not. Nothing set in stone! Referring back to that very same email update that I received today about KGB (the one that I just copied the results of the survey above for Celestew84) the rest of that email answers your question. I will post it below for you. Take care!

Thomas Falconer said:
For those of you who contacted us after we issued the survey, be assured that there will be plenty of opportunity to have input as we build the best online text community for kgb agents, and for our customers.

Another sign of our continued progress is the good news that we now have a Chief of Agents! P.J. Weyforth will be running all of kgb’s special agent programs and processes. She will be conducting the beta tests on the agent interface tool, as well as the beta test of our agent assessment process. P.J. brings a wealth of experience to kgb and has implemented many successful programs for home-based agents. We’re thrilled she’s on our team.

Some of you have asked us about our hiring process, our timeline for hiring, and when we’ll launch the service. We’re as eager as you are to get going. But launching a best-in-class service like kgb’s requires us to test, test, test before we launch. So, once we complete this first phase of beta testing, we’ll expand the beta pool, and progress closer to actual assessment and hiring; we want to make sure our agent interface tool is easy and user-friendly. And we need to make sure our assessment process is solid and fair.

Thanks again for your patience and your continued interest in kgb; I’ll be back in touch in a few days.

Thomas

Last edited by $MoMMy$MoNey$ on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethel975
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:44 pm

I just saw a post from Thomas Falconer that they had to order more shirts due to the overwhelming response. The shirts just came in, so they will be sending them out to anyone that didn't get one yet. ola
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:51 pm

Ethel975 wrote:
I agree with everything you said!

Everyone with KGB is so friendly and supportive. It was an amazing experience. They really listened to what we had to say. I can't remember the last time I worked with a company this wonderful. During testing PJ sent a message saying "Great job!" I can't remember the last time I heard that from someone. I love having direct contact with the Chief of Agents while working!

I really think they are going to be a company that raises the bar for at-home workers!

As far as I know, they are still hiring. They said they will be doing more beta testing with larger groups. They just wanted to do the initial testing with a small group so they could use that feedback to improve things for the next round of testing.

ETA: Guardian1-did you send an email to specialagents@kgb.com? If so, I would try again if you didn't at least get an automated message. Good luck!

I agree with everything you said too! I think this is going to be an awesome company. I can't wait to get the 411 on all of their specifics after they get everything decided...including the pay and the scheduling, etc.

Thanks for your input! :)
Back to top Go down
Ethel975
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:52 pm

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next