Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com

Go down 
+29
celestew84
rhinog
slouise
Ethel975
$MoMMy$MoNey$
Navaflaire
dumbdumb
Atlantis1985
Supergirl9801
steppysteph
angeleyes3106
logansquare2212
gemgirl70
msdmg
queenbeeme2002
anw2408
brjones30
skardykatz
kate
msmom22000
Chellez
Pink2KPrincessCut
no1mom
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Spinelli
TinaLynnLove
Mafia Princess
cyndilouwhoo
Bookeesmom
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Ethel975 wrote:
I just saw a post from Thomas Falconer that they had to order more shirts due to the overwhelming response. The shirts just came in, so they will be sending them out to anyone that didn't get one yet. ola

That is so nice of them to try to get those out to everyone interested in the company! They really seem to go the extra mile, ya know? :)
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Ethel975 wrote:
I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! LOL

LOL! I'm excited too! I loved being apart of the beta test because it really gave me a glimpse inside the personality of the people behind this company and to see that they actually value the input from the work-at-home community.

Getting those messages from PJ Weyworth during the beta test about doing a 'great job' and 'keep up the good work' really added a personal touch to the entire experience! What a wonderful feature that they have added to their system! :)
Back to top Go down
Ethel975
Family
Family

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:22 pm

$MoMMy$MoNey$ wrote:

LOL! I'm excited too! I loved being apart of the beta test because it really gave me a glimpse inside the personality of the people behind this company and to see that they actually value the input from the work-at-home community.

Getting those messages from PJ Weyworth during the beta test about doing a 'great job' and 'keep up the good work' really added a personal touch to the entire experience! What a wonderful feature that they have added to their system! :)

I agree! It's so nice to feel appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:41 pm

And, did everyone receive that lovely email today updating everyone on the company's progress thus far? Communication has been wonderful and the KGB future looks positive and bright!
Back to top Go down
Ethel975
Family
Family

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:47 pm

I got my email! They are wonderful at keeping us informed as to what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Guardian1
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:14 pm

I think I found my error. I just went to their website and filled out the job app. My friend also applied and she said it has taken her a month just to get the tshirt. So maybe I should just email. Thanks for all the help everyone. thanks
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:27 pm

You're welcome, Guardian1!
Hope we all get in! :)
Back to top Go down
Guardian1
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:36 pm

me too fingers crossed for us all
Back to top Go down
chattie
Family
Family

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:49 am

I got my T-Shirt a while back!!! I think they are an awesome company!! They have been around 15+ years that in itself speaks highly of any business. The updates from Mr. Falconer are awesome. The ones picked for the first beta test was just random, had nothing to do if you were good or bad lol just a lottery sort of thing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
Cathy
PS where do you get the Palin avatars?? I'm all for McCain & Palin POWER!!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:11 pm

Hi everyone. Thomas Falconer here from kgb. I wanted to update you all on the status of our development of the kgb mobile 2-way text product we’ve been talking about.

I think most of you have received your kgb t-shirts; we had to order more because of the overwhelming response. If not, hold tight… we’re working through our list of interested potential “special agents” and will be contacting you about the t-shirts soon.

We conducted a first beta test of the agent interface with about 20 testers who were randomly selected from those of you who sent us your email addresses, or who responded to the survey we conducted a few weeks ago.

Results of the beta test were quite positive actually, and the testers offered great critiques and very good suggestions about how to make the interface more agent friendly. All in all, the first and very early beta went quite well and was enormously helpful to us.

We’re about to test the assessment tool with a small group of kgb staffers. As soon as we’re sure that the tool is ready for a public beta, we’ll let you know.

We’re very appreciative of your continued interest in helping us build the best service, and your interest in working with us.

I’ll be back in touch in a few days.

Thomas

thomas falconer

director, social media and online communities

kgb
Back to top Go down
fairygirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Got the email as well! He seems nice!
Back to top Go down
Atlantis1985
Family
Family
Atlantis1985

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:20 am

Cool! kgbkgb text 542542. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4