Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com

Go down 
+29
celestew84
rhinog
slouise
Ethel975
$MoMMy$MoNey$
Navaflaire
dumbdumb
Atlantis1985
Supergirl9801
steppysteph
angeleyes3106
logansquare2212
gemgirl70
msdmg
queenbeeme2002
anw2408
brjones30
skardykatz
kate
msmom22000
Chellez
Pink2KPrincessCut
no1mom
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Spinelli
TinaLynnLove
Mafia Princess
cyndilouwhoo
Bookeesmom
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
no1mom
Family
Family
no1mom

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 pm

As you can see....I got mine yesterday too!! I am optimistic about this (I think we all need this right now)!!! I am so happy that the man from kgb chimed in over in the other forum so we could see there was really someone out there. Let's all keep our fingers crossed for this one!! celebrate
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:57 pm

no1mom wrote:
As you can see....I got mine yesterday too!! I am optimistic about this (I think we all need this right now)!!! I am so happy that the man from kgb chimed in over in the other forum so we could see there was really someone out there. Let's all keep our fingers crossed for this one!! celebrate

Cool! Yes we do all need this morale boost!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:18 pm

This is the email that I was sending my info in to.
specialagents@kgb.com

This is something that was forwarded to me.
It’s refreshing to see that you’re all passionate about your work. I am too, so I’d like to invite you to help us build a best-in-class service for the community of experts, and for the customers we’ll serve. We’ll be launching the new service in the Fall.

If you haven’t already done so, please let us know if you’re interested in being part of the kgb team by emailing us at specialagents@kgb.com and we’ll send you a tee-shirt, too.

I’ll be in touch in a few days with more on the kgb story.

Thomas
Back to top Go down
skardykatz
Verified Virtual Professional
Verified Virtual Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Yippppppeeeee....I just got my KGB shirt!!!!! I am so excited!!! := : c h e e r
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:44 pm

I think all of the people who got the kgb shirts should post pics in the mafia gallery
Back to top Go down
brjones30
Family
Family

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:09 pm

Applying to be an agent? - Due to a recent posting on a work-from-home forum, we have received an overwhelming number of applications in the last few days. As such, we regret that we are not accepting new applications at this time.

Bookeesmom wrote:
http://www.text4answers.com/

If you are interested in becoming an AskByText agent and earning money by researching and answering questions for our customers, please contact us and tell us why you would be great for the job!

http://kgb.com/home.html

http://myhelpa.com/
You'll need 'Voice over Internet' (VoIP) software to take MyHelpa calls.
No VoIP software installed? Why not start downloading?
We recommend Gizmo software - download it for free here: Gizmo Project.
Sorry, Skype is not compatible yet

unresearched but look like good prospects. I have a response from the first one already. Going to send in my application and wait til they have a need for me. HTH's all us ChaCha people and others. sunny
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:11 pm

But that is only text4answers at the moment and it the others are expanding.. they will be loving all the ex chacha ready to work, I bet.
Back to top Go down
TinaLynnLove
TinaLynnLove

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:14 am

I'm excited. I just got my shirt today to.
Back to top Go down
kate
Family
Family

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:02 am

I never got an email saying anything about a shirt, but I auto-include my address to job interest e-mails (unless I'm a bit iffy about the job).
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:13 am

got our shirt today. Had the hubby model for you since I look tired

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
anw2408
Family
Family

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 am

got my shirt today too and did the survey email
Back to top Go down
queenbeeme2002
Hitman
Hitman
queenbeeme2002

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 am

I did the survey email today and I emailed last week with my info on the shirt. I haven't received the shirt yet, though. You guys look stylin'!! :bounce:

Melissa queen
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:02 am

now everyone can admire my hubby.. woohoo.
Back to top Go down
TinaLynnLove
TinaLynnLove

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:08 am

Is everyone's shirt like really big. I would model mine but it honestly eats me alive. I also got the survey tonight too. Just waiting to hear back. I'll update when I hear something.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:19 am

I ordered mine big since they usually run small. It fits hubby but looks like a night shirt on me. LOL
Back to top Go down
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 am

I think my t-shirt is on the way and I completed the survey this evening. Hopefully, we'll hear more info soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
Spinelli
Family
Family

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:08 am

I ordered a medium, I guess I'll use it as a tent lol! Anyway, I did the survey just now. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
gemgirl70
Family
Family
gemgirl70

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi guys,
This is not a great pic, but as you can see I got my shirt! :P
KGB will be well advertised in AZ. lol

WOOT! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
logansquare2212
Family
Family
logansquare2212

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:34 pm

Did survey today, but no shirt :(
Back to top Go down
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:31 pm

I got my shirt....it's a little different than the other pics here. It says 'Know More Rock and Roll' real big on the front and 'KGB' real small on one of the shirt sleeves. I'll have to take a pic with it soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
Spinelli
Family
Family

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:33 pm

I got that shirt too, msdmg! Did the survey too, hopefully we'll all hear something soon!
Back to top Go down
angeleyes3106
Family
Family

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:28 pm

BOOKEESMOM how r u making out with text4answers?
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 pm

angeleyes3106 wrote:
BOOKEESMOM how r u making out with text4answers?
I sent the application in but no response so far. I snail mailed it because they said I would be on a waiting list anyway. I will let you know if I hear anything else.
Back to top Go down
angeleyes3106
Family
Family

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:25 pm

Yeah it would be interesting to see how you make out with it, it sounds like it would be fun.

I set up for myhelpa today and gizmo5...I had quite a shock when I hit the ** to get my number and it immediately went into a test question!!!! lol You should have seen my face..panic striken I immediately brought up google search as it was asking the question ...lmao
Probably safe to say they'll be passing me by lol
Back to top Go down
steppysteph
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:30 am

for myhelpa, do you need to talk to the people? or do you just send a chat message?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com   Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work like ChaCha - Text4Answers, KGB.com and MyHelpa.com
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next